Christmas Outfit

I still had these pictures lying around and since it would be completely silly to post these way after Christmas, here they are! Just me, frolicking around in my Christmas eve outfit, being supremely silly and slightly in love with our annual Christmas nativity scene donkey, Barney. Such a sweetheart! Tip: he goes crazy for sugarcubes. And if you've been reading long enough, you probably recognize him from last year's Christmas :)

dress: ASOS - coat: Pull&Bear - sneakerwedges: Ebay - feather boa: Zara - watch: c/o Swatch

You might recognize this dress from the sales wishlist I posted a few days ago. Yes, it was one of those things that are bad and good luck at the same time: I ordered this dress when it was marked down to 24€, waited and waited and didn't receive my package. After mailing ASOS they told me my order couldn't be delivered and they refunded me. I checked back with the dress, saw my size was still available and that the dress had been further marked down to 16€. I ordered, and received my perfect dress on the day before Christmas! Now, could there be a more perfect way for unfortunate events to turn out?

And let me tell you, you should ALL order it. This dress is comfortable, soft, texturized PERFECTION. Ah! Get it here.

I'm signing off. Bye!

10 comments

  1. Amazing outfit! The red boa is so adorable and makes the outfit interesting, complete and partyproof :)
    Naomi
    Dress your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaw, Barney's a cutie! ^-^ en toffe outfit ook! Ik vind echt nooit wat op Asos! :-( need your skills... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, ik wordt echt instant vrolijk als ik jou in je kerstoutfit door de tuin zie huppelen! Wat heb jij veel geluk gehad met je jurkje! Ik zag 'm al op Facebook verschijnen maar wat blijft het toch een mooierd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. die voorlaatste = supa cute! + asos looooove ! maar soms al es gevloekt wegens superschoon op foto, horrible in't echt..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh ja, internetshoppen is kak op dat vlak. Maar ik heb bij ASOS gelukkig nog geen teleurstellingen gehad! Ik kijk ook altijd naar de catwalk beelden, vaak kan je op bewegend beeld beter inschatten wat voor stof enzo het is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I absolutely looove this outfit! you look gorgeous! I wondered something, the dress looks a lot pinker on your photos than on the site, did you find that was the case? or is it the luminosity of your pictures that give a trompe-l'oeil effect?

    lotsa love, x x Noémie (no-et-mie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely more pink than in the asos pictures, I was glad because pink suits me better than orange! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha heb dat jurkje net ook gepost in mijn sales wishlist en had totaal niet door dat het deze was! Wou het vandaag bestellen maar helaas in alle maten weg :(

    ReplyDelete