Skater Skirt, Beanie, Nikes


Sweater, beanie: ASOS - coat: Pull & Bear - skirt: c/o OASAP - sneakers: Nike Air Max c/o Spartoo - watch: c/o ISMY

I recently got the chance to add two pairs of Nikes to my shoe collection, one pair of pale ones in white and grey with tangerine accents, and this black pair with an abstract kind of camouflage print. Light coloured sneakers with black tights always remind me a bit too much of Zwarte Piet (racism alert), but black ones like these are perfectly fine, dontcha think? I've been wearing these a lot and I don't see that changing over the next few months.

The skirt is another hot tip: marked down to only 14,90$ which translates to about 11€. OASAP always ships for free, so get it while it's hot! Be sure to order a size up though, Asian sizes are notoriously tiny.

I'm getting ready for another work week after a satisfying weekend. Today was filled with doing a whole lot of nothing, but yesterday I got some prep work done for my PhD and after that, my guy and me went over to my friend Eline's beautiful new place to finally meet her other half, eat some amazing food and talk about anything and everything.


Perfect!

What did you do this weekend?

8 comments

  1. Geweldig, een uitstekende outfit voor in de vroege herfst. Fijne inspi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leuke outfit en dat blijft een superleuk jasje :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik moet dit echt gewoon nadoen haha, echt mijn favoriete soort outfit. Jammer dat er enkel nog S/M is in die rokjes of ik had waarschijnlijk direct een besteld. En de schoenen, jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh deze look is zeker een van mijn favorites van u! zo cool met die sneakers onder, zou ik nooit aan gedacht hebben! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top outfit! Die jas is zo mooi :)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete