Black Fluffy Sweater and Motor Vest


sweater, skinny jeans: H&M - motorcycle vest: Forever21 - patent chelsea boots: Zara - watch: Zadig&Voltaire

Yep, that's my stomach you see there in the first pic. I don't know about you, but as a child of the late 90s/early 00s I feel like the whole bare tummy look has been gone LONG ENOUGH. And when I wear a cropped sweater, it just seems like we're somewhat closer to warmer weather even though our short period of spring bliss has come and gone by now. We're back to 13°C, not nearly warm enough for bare legs (boo). I could JUST about manage the tiny sliver of stomach though.

BTW exciting news!! If you watch the Flemish version of The Voice, you'll probably spot me on your TV tomorrow. Now don't get too excited, I'm not competing, but I was asked to occupy the "tweet seat" for the night because of my social media presence. I will probably be asked something at some point, so cross your fingers I don't say something really stupid/get crippled by nerves. I love the show, and I'm taking my sis with me so I'm sure we'll have a great night even if I do make a complete fool of myself. Besides, I'm going to spend some time getting ready, wearing a perfectly thought out outfit with fancy hair and make up so at least I'll go down in style.

Do you have any Friday night plans?


13 comments

  1. Dear Annebeth, I am a fan of all black (not too Goth though) outlook specially on a cloudy day. I would wear this if asked out by a biker dude :) The little details that make this special. I like no bright nails or lips to distract so the attention does go to sexy mid-rift area :) I know what you mean the style of 90s. Baring the tummy always got the boys looking! Have a lot of fun tomorrow I am sure the prospect of dressing up and looking pretty will make up for all the nervousness!
    As for Friday I am thinking of an outdoor cookout. Get some warm sun on our desparately seeking skin :)

    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. coolio! ik ga zeker kijken morgen :) en fan of the bare tummy right here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb vandaag van crop top gedaan maar 'k denk dat mijn truitje gewoon gekrompen was :( Niet echt fan, gewoon omdat ik het zelf niet (meer) kan dragen. Of ik zou echt zot veel buikspieroefeningen moeten gaan doen - which is not gonna happen.

    Cool dat je op tv komt. Ik ga zeker (uitgesteld) kijken! :) Break a leg.
    Morgen make-up avond van Givani dus geld opdoen is mijn Friday evening plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaaai Annebeth, ziet er goed uit! Jij komt ook écht met alles weg hè :D
    www.fashion-freaks.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your night, girls! Have fun! let us know how it was.
    After a week of rain I finally see some sun rays! yay! So hopefully today we break the prison :)) and enjoy some sun.
    I remember when we had a bare tummy period here- I was 12 or so - back then I had more courage to bare my tummy :)).
    Seen some amazing crop tops with long skirts. God I want some good temperatures so I can wear dresses, skirts and put this winter coats in the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this set of you. It looks so fashion. And I like black clothes best. because it makes me look a little slim.http://evawangfamily.exteen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will watch! Good luck, you will do great! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect outfit, kind of regretting not getting these boots too :p
    Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha zalig van the voice! Ik kom binnenkort ook ergens live op tv, ieeek

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg zo coool!! ik ben hyperbenieuwd :D ge gaat dat obviously kweeni hoe goed doen en dan is heel vlaanderen verliefd op u :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. mooie look! Love the fluff ;) Veel succes vanavond, ge gaat da sowieso goed doen ;)

    ReplyDelete