Pineapple Dress and Sam Edelman Pop Up Shop

outfit pineapple print dress
yellow kipling city bagwhite zign sandalsoutfit pineapple print dress
outfit pineapple print dress

dress: Yumi via Dressesonly.nl - sandals: Zign via Zalando - blazer: Object - purse: Kipling City bag in Sulfur

pictures by the uber talented Maya

A beautiful 23°C day in april was the perfect occasion to break out this beautiful pineapple printed dress again. I dressed it up a bit with the cream coloured blazer, but since I work in a casual office I could luckily stick with my favourite new shoes, these Zign sandals. I am so glad I invested in a pair of comfortable sandals, makes me feel like a proper grown up. And these are SO worth the money.

I wore this outfit for work, and then afterwards to visit the launch of Sam Edelman's pop up shop at Monar in Antwerp. I attended a launch event and took the opportunity to browse beautiful shoes, have a drink (after office drinks are the.best.) and socialize with my blog buddies whom I hadn't seen in AGES. Sam Edelman first caught my eye when he designed those mega trendy studded loafers a few years ago, and I never really forgot about the brand. Sure enough, the SS14 collection is just as lovely as you'd imagine, halfway between elegant and edgy. I would wear all of these in a heartbeat! Especially those nude pumps, perfect heel height.


Like what you see? You can go check out the pop up store at the Everdijstraat 35 - 2000 Antwerp in a beautiful old building, definitely worth checking out.

PS this is me and le boyf at the event being our usual ridiculous selves. I was totally getting my wink on that evening. SUCH AN ORIGINAL POSE. We also totally look as if we've dressed for totally different seasons, but my boyfriend complained about sweating his ass off so I was right. Again.



With Kim and Afrodite

As you can see I've been very busy during my blog absence. What have you been up to this past weekend?


18 comments

  1. Mooie sandalen heb je aan en die nude pumps van Sam zijn echt perfect working material <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zalige jurk! Kei schattig met die pineapples :D Zelf ook snel eens gepasseerd bij Monar voor de nieuwste Sam Edelman collectie te ontdekken. Maar na die persdagen was ik echt doodop en lang blijven zat er dus niet in ^^

    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toch niet de freakishly lange voet foto genomen? :D Op de foto's zien die sandalen er trouwens duizend keer beter uit dan op de Zalando site. Hoor je dat Zalando? Huur Maya maar in om foto's te maken voor jullie site :p
    Jullie zijn zo'n cool koppel!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. de lange voet was te mooi om te delen met de wereld. EN JA DA VIND IK OOK (ik dacht ook even dat je maya en mij bedoelde als koppel) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the shoes--- that look so easy! And the wink? Perfection! My weekend didn't feel like much of a break, just too long of a to do list!!!

    ~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boyfriend looks like Richard Gere in that photo Annebeth! And you look stunning - the dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's bad that that's what most caught my attention here but... your man's red shoes! Those things are killer! You make such a stylish couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een supertoffe print! Instant summah feeling! En die rode schoenen van vriendlief zijn ook helemaal geweldig :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super schattige jurk! en staat u ook super goed ;)
    Leuke schoenen indeed, die nude heels en die leopard slip-ons iiih!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH you're so cute. Also there is nothing better than a pineapple dress. I have spoken.

    Kirsten | kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw dat kleedje! Echt super! Ik ben grote fan van Sam Edelman shoes, ik heb ondertussen 2 paar (de Trina sandals en de Lucca boots) en ik heb er nog een deel op m'n wishlist staan
    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Het verlichten is goedgekeurd :D en zalige shoes :) leuke foto bij Sam Edelmann trouwens, maybe it wins you guys a trip to NY? :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anything with tropical fruit on gets my vote. Anything!

    P x

    ReplyDelete