Silk Blouse, Velvet Trousers, Nike Roshe Runs

outfit nike roshe run
outfit nike roshe runoutfit nike roshe run
outfit nike roshe run

Blouse: H&M - velvet trousers, necklace: Oasap - sneakers: Nike Roshe Runs

The particular silhouette of trousers I'm wearing today has been my most recent obsession. I know, it's sort of like an unholy combination of grandpa trousers and harem pants, and I wouldn't roll my eyes at you for finding these ugly and unflattering as hell, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Apparently, my heart wants highwaisted peg leg trousers. The next step after the jogging pants trend, in a way! But these are way more work-appropriate. Also, this velvet is softer than a baby's bottom.

So, after a blissfully long Easter weekend we're dropping back down to earth, off to work we go. Long weekends have two important upsides: the weekend is longer, and the following work week is shorter. Yeay!

By the way, just a tip: viscose is a great fabric for light peg leg trousers such as the ones I'm wearing here. I have a pair in viscose which I wear, like, every other day during the week. Fabric is SO important when it comes to having a garment fit just right.

Peace out!

10 comments

  1. These pants are hella flattering on you and makes me wanna stroke your legs, hah!

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt and the sneakers!!
    http://latesttrendfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annabeth, you look insanely tall in those pants (even without heels!) Looking great, as always! Love this look on you! Hope you can check out my blog! :)


    xx, Christianne
    WWW.CHANNIERIE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. why thank you! I'm just 1m69 :D off to check your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh...you look so comfy yet so chic! Love how you styled it with that pair of sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie outfit! Die ketting blijft echt zo mooi é! De broek ziet er mij ook wel een zalig item uit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classy lady! Nu moet je mij toch wel eens vertellen hoe jij dat topje kan wassen zonder te strijken :p
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Al twee keer gedaan, is kreukvrij! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Comfy, yet chic.

    ReplyDelete