Spring Wishlist

Hey guys! Today I'm sharing some wishlist material with you. The garments are all from Sheinside.com. The reason why I've used so much stuff from that website is because I've noticed that after a few years of many Asian webshops being ridiculously overpriced (like, 60$ for a flimsy polyester dress), stores like Sheinside and Oasap are finally reworking their policy by selling stuff for what it's actually worth. None of these garments cost more than 24€/34$ and most of it is 18€/24$. Also, because those stores have SO MUCH TO OFFER. It can be quite daunting to sort through all of the pages of clothes and still keep a bit of an overview on the items that are actually worth it. So I've done the work for you!

I had some fun with the outfits, because I sort of want to stop wearing so much black once the weather gets warmer. Bring on the florals and the pinks yo! And seriously, that grumpy cat sweatshirt is basically perfect in every way. In general, Asian webshops are perfect for finding statement/trendy items, but I wouldn't recommend them for basics. Simply because 99% of their offering has some kind of print or fancy detail. And also because your basics should fit you to perfection, so I wouldn't recommend buying basics online.

Anyway, without further ado, some fun Spring outfits.


1. blue shirt
2. floral sweatshirt
3. grumpy cat sweatshirt
4. cropped palm print blouse
5. floral miniskirt
6. peplum hem neoprene skirt
7. denim circle skirt
8. maxi skirt with slit
9. white cut-out brogues
10. black kitten heels
12. Nike Air Max
13. leather sandals

Which of these outfits is your favourite? I'd seriously wear all of them. The first and second for work, the third for some 80's babysitter's club style chilling, and the last for a day off or a casual date night. Also, shipping-wise I've only had positive experiences with Sheinside. Oasap is usually OK, but my last order from them hasn't been shipped yet even though I ordered a few weeks ago, so I can't say that I'm 100% positive about them. DO check the provided measurements very carefully before ordering though, because Asian sizes can be tiny.

Have you ever ordered from an Asian webshop? Any experiences to share?

9 comments

  1. De grumpy cat sweater vind ik geweldig! Helaas werkt die link niet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, die grumpy cat trui wil ik hebben! En leuke wishlist, very inspirational :).
    Btw, de link van die trui is mis, ik kom uit op het blauwe hemdje. Wou het je gwn eventjes zeggen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ai! thanks voor de heads up, hiero: http://www.sheinside.com/Pink-Long-Sleeve-Angry-Cat-Print-Sweatshirt-p-163297-cat-1773.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.sheinside.com/Pink-Long-Sleeve-Angry-Cat-Print-Sweatshirt-p-163297-cat-1773.html MERCI! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eerste en laatste outfit zijn SUPER en die grumpy cat steelt echt de show! Jij maakt Aziatische websites altijd een pak aantrekkelijker vind ik :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ik moet zeggen, na er een tijd HELEMAAL klaar mee geweest te zijn vind ik dat hun aanbod nu echt weer veel beter is, zeker aan de prijzen die ze vragen. En ik doe mijn best :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED nr. 3 in my life! Zo'n heerlijke trui! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that Grumpy cat sweater in my life <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh grumpy cat sweater, ja die is voor mij! De eerste outfit is ook heel prachtig

    ReplyDelete