Outfit: winter boho in hat and layers

Outfit: winter boho in hat and layers


Outfit: winter boho in hat and layers
Cluse watch
Outfit: winter boho in hat and layers
lobogato geometric necklace
Outfit: winter boho in hat and layers
Outfit: winter boho in hat and layers
 cardigan: Zara - scarf: c/o C&A - skinnies: H&M - boots: Koah - blouse: c/o s.Oliver - hat: Miss Selfridge - necklace: c/o Lobogato - watch: c/o Cluse - handbag: & Other Stories
pics by Annabel

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well! As I write this post, I'm taking a short break from working from home, just before grabbing my stuff to go for another round of observing preteens in after school care. My PhD project is finally starting to take shape, and it feels really good to start seeing all your more intangible work (all that reading) result in something that makes it all worth it. I mean, reading scientific studies is great, food for thought, important to know what has been done etcetera, but nothing beats actually doing your own empiric research in the field. 

Today's outfit is something I wore to work, easy basics made into a cohesive look by the hat and the scarf, which take it from bland to an elegant but relaxed take on bohemian. But the other way around, the outfit is much more conservative and professional if you simply take off the hat, scarf and cardigan and put on a blazer. Accessories really make the difference if you're working with a solid base! Later in the day, I was invited to a lovely Yves Rocher event introducing me and some other bloggers to the brand's upcoming beauty innovations. Stay tuned for more news on that! I also got my make up touched up by the Yves Rocher MUAs, and I was really into the green pencil they used to line my eyes.

Outfit: winter boho in hat and layers

No comments